If you've lost access to the Sign Wizard fonts, follow these steps. We'll use "Sign Wizard" to refer to our other products also, Neon Wizard and LED Wizard.
- Download fonts.swz, saving it to the Fonts folder under your Sign Wizard program folder
- Delete all .FNT files in the Fonts folder. If you've created your own .FNT fonts, copy them to another folder first, and copy them back after these steps.
- Close down all copies of Sign Wizard.
- Launch Sign Wizard.
- The .FNT font files inside of the fonts.swz file will be extracted to the Fonts folder.
- You should have the factory Sign Wizard fonts available.
- The fonts.swz file will be removed when the fonts are successfully extracted.
- Make sure you see .FNT files in your Fonts folder.